No order will ship without the proper state issued picture ID on file with The Noble Armory.
The Noble Armory ABIDES by all state regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
– You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
– By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
– You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
– You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
– You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
– You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
– You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
– You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
– Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
– No ammunition will be shipped to any customer without a valid state ID (Permit, Drivers Licence, etc.) on file at The Noble Armory.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, it is meant only as a guide.
It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States.
Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
– California: No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
– Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
– Alaska: No Sales.
– Hawaii: No Sales.
– Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
– Massachusetts: No Sales
– Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
– New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
– Washington DC: No Sales.
– New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
We must ship to the address on the FID.
We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).
There is no warranty stated or implied. There are no returns for ammunition purchases.